1.    #1  
    Okay, I had some problems transferring old data from my old 700p to my new VZW Centro....So, I did a hard reset on my Centro and started to transfer data and programs one-by-one for a clean install. Before I had hard rest, I did run "My Centro" on my Centro (which was originally on the Main category) and on the third tab, there was Bonus software available for download for me.

After I did a hard reset, I went back to "My Centro" and now when I click on the 3rd tab labeled Bonus Software, there is nothing for me to download. I tried to register for MyPalm on "My Centro" and it won't let me register, it keeps asking for my e-mail and I submit it and it re-ask for it again.

Please help!! My first Centro problem (plus I know I'll have to change my screen name as well....how do I do that on Treocentral?)

Thanks!
  2.    #3  
    Thanks a million ....I knew I shouldn't have gotten the Centro the same weekend I was working and trying to transfer all my stuff from the 700p to the Centro....However, I got the Centro fully up and running for work by Sunday. Now, I need to transfer ringtones, pictures, and install Java to run a couple Java programs on the Centro.

Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I spent an easy 8 hours moving it all over, and getting it dialed in
  4.    #5  
    Yup, so far spent 6 hours, will probably spend another 2 hours tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by eTard View Post
    I spent an easy 8 hours moving it all over, and getting it dialed in
  5.    #6  
    Interesting, I went back to MyCentro and now it's working and I just reigstered MyCentro....not sure what happened before
    Strange question. When you transfer your number from one device to another, do they have to reset the phone in the process???

The reason I'm asking is I should be receiving my phone tomorrow, and I was going to transfer over as much information as I could through hot sync. (calender memo's etc. etc.)
    The only problem is this week is packed with last minute wedding planning, so I probably won't have a chance to transfer over my number until the weekend.

I don't want to take the time to transfer some things over, only to have them wiped off when I transfer the #.

Its my first smart phone, so I'm not quite sure what will happen.
    My Evolution -
    PDA's: Palm Vx - Sony Clie PEG-T655C - Palm Tungsten E2
    Cellphones: Too many to count - Final phone was a Moto RAZR V3M
    Smartphone: First and only so far - Centro