1.    #1  
    I do not want anyone to know I am logged in on my mobile. how do I remove or disable that icon?

I have tried toccer which I like especially the vibrate alert however when I use my phone it soft resets the treo. I need an IM client that is:

free
    works
    alerts me when messages come in
    works in the background and allows me to use my phone
    Something must be conflicting with Toccer, I used it without problems for a while on my 755p. I now moved to Mundu which IMO is much better features wise, but not free.
    Webmessenger Mobile, click on Get Free Mobile IM Now. It's free, works in the background, battery drain very little, lets you use the phone, alerts you to new IM's.
    Last edited by dollface; 06/16/2008 at 11:09 AM.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.