Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Hello all,

I have an issue with my new Infiniti and Treo's Bluetooth.

My phone successfully pairs, dials, and receives calls. I've also downloaded and manually inputted #'s into my phone book.

The problem is that when someone calls me that is in my phonebook, the G shows on the navi screen "Private Caller". After I answer the call, the screen immediately switches from "Private Caller" to the actual entry I programmed in the car.

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue or know how I can correct this annoyance? According to Infniti's website, the Treo doesn't show as compatible with the caller ID function with the cars bluetooth system. Is there a patch to fix this for my Treo?

Thanks for your help in advance!
    Sprint Treo 650 -->Treo 700p --> Treo 755p Burgundy --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    anyone????
    Known issue between Palm and Infiniti. It seems only PALM phones do this (Centro/Treo). I have an 07 G35S and have the same problem. I do not have the problem with an HTC, two Motos, or my g/f's Sanyo.

I'd lean more on Palm to get this fixed than Infiniti.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I have the same issue with the M35. When I receive calls, it always says private caller. The number only shows up if I call someone in the car address book.

The infiniti site indicates that the 755 is not compatible with the caller id.

I just live with it.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    This is a pain in the @ss
    i mean, why would a Blackberry 7520, 8130, and 8830 work, a moto razr, i355, and i850 all work.... but NOT the new palm 800w??

palm needs to fix their bluetooth. is there at least a hack?