1.    #1  
    With my memory running low (less than 1mb), I'm gonna have to think about a flash memory solution real soon.

However, I've noticed that we don't have support for VFS because we're running 3.5.2. There is another company writing a VFS, but how compatible will this be, is something we don't know yet.

Is it possible for HandSpring to release a patch or something in the future to allow us to have VFS? Because I think I'll be needing it soon since more and more apps are support it.
    Search Message Boards at MessageKing.com
    VFS can be added with third partysoftware such as Kopsis VFSHelper app. Check out www.kopsisengineering.com for more info.
  3.    #3  
    It was mention on the recent review of the new CF adapter too. But it's not on their website.

Will Knopsis's implementation allow us the same functionality as VFS on PalmOS 4.0?

Hopefully it'll be bundled with any CF or SmartMedia modules in the future.

Thanks for the info.
    Search Message Boards at MessageKing.com
    Originally posted by kaeru
    It was mention on the recent review of the new CF adapter too. But it's not on their website.

That's because it's still in Beta, you must be a registered user of FAFileMover to get it

Will Knopsis's implementation allow us the same functionality as VFS on PalmOS 4.0?

Yes. Kopsis is working towards writing a VFS that will work with all VFS capable programs, and Kopsis' VFS will also work with the Deluxe and Solo!

Hopefully it'll be bundled with any CF or SmartMedia modules in the future.

I don't know of any of these deals yet, but these cards are not diffuclt to find.