1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a link to Chatter Ex Plugin? I know it's no longer offered on the Chattermail website, but I need it to try to connect to Outlook 07. Thanks.
    Pm me with your addy and I can forward it to you.
    I assume you mean Exchange 2007? I am just migrating to Exchange 2007 and am starting to get nervous that Chatter won't work. I am about to search but saw your thread. Any way to get Chatter to work with Exchange 2007? Does the EX plugin help? Thanks.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    I assume you mean Exchange 2007? I am just migrating to Exchange 2007 and am starting to get nervous that Chatter won't work. I am about to search but saw your thread. Any way to get Chatter to work with Exchange 2007? Does the EX plugin help? Thanks.
    I'm afraid you might be out of luck:

http://chatteremailforum.com/index.p...c&t=4637#23212
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    I saw that thread before. But a google search reveals some people who have gotten it to work. I just wonder if the EX plugin is 'needed'. Man am I scared. I am always looking at other phones, but I wanted to leave on my own terms. Now, I may need to get WM devices (q9c or 800w when it is released) if I can't get this to work.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Well if you do get it to work let me know. Supposedly it will work for mail, but not calendar stuff. I have had no luck and no idea what settings on the 2007 server I should be looking at.
    What do you mean by calendar stuff? Chatter never worked for calendar. For that, I use versamail which should still work. Unless you mean something else?

8.    #8  
    Didn't work for me. R.I.P. Chatter (on my Treo). Enjoyed it while it lasted (3 years or so), but i'm on Versa now and able to get my Exchange Serve Corporate mail
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinner23 View Post
    Didn't work for me. R.I.P. Chatter (on my Treo). Enjoyed it while it lasted (3 years or so), but i'm on Versa now and able to get my Exchange Serve Corporate mail
    But no BCC, no subfolder syncing and no alternate SMTP profiles, right?

10.    #10  
    BCC is working in Versa on Yahoo acct, but not Exchange. The others don't, either. I don't use it anyway, so that's ok for me.
    Wow. So the way I see it, I can use Versamail with IMAP to my exchange server and get BCC but not push (I can pull as often as every 5 minutes though). I still can't have multiple SMTP profiles.

Also, using Versamail with IMAP, can I sync subfolders?

can someone email me the Chatter Ex Plugin? My email is cw_ek9@yahoo.com Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    Also, using Versamail with IMAP, can I sync subfolders?

As far as I've seen - no. Chatter does imap/idle which is essentially push. I may try it again as I didn't realize that people have been successful in using the ex plugins with ex2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryM2n View Post
    can someone email me the Chatter Ex Plugin? My email is cw_ek9@yahoo.com Thanks!
    EXSend: http://mytreo.net/downloads/ex-plugin-exsend,1188.html
    EXSync: http://mytreo.net/downloads/ex-plugin-exsync,1187.html
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers