Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    I have a collection of RSS feeds saved as bookmarks in FireFox (ver 2.0.0.x). FF calls them Live Bookmarks.

In FF, if you see the RSS icon in the RH side of the address bar, you click it, it asks what newsreader you want to use, I choose Live Bookmarks, select the FF Bookmarks folder, and the RSS feed is there.

Also in FF you can export your bookmarks, but you get all of them there is not option to filter or export only the Live Bookmarks. I have a few hundred normal bookmarks and say 30 RSS bookmarks.

In QuickNews you can import an OPML file. I think this is the same format as the FF exported bookmarks. I'm looking for a way to get the FF bookmarks into QN without having to manually edit the FF export file.
    Have you looked at the QuickNews options - Enter Feeds and glanced through there - there is a button labeled with "Import OPML File Now" at the bottom of that page.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Have seen that button. In hindsight I guess I'm asking a specific FireFox question, how to separate the RSS bookmarks from all other bookmarks in a FF Bookmarks Export.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Update, I found out how to do this. There is a FireFox extension, OPML Support, Link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2625, that adds OPML import/export functionality to the Firefox Bookmarks manager.

From the Bookmarks Manager, do File > Export > OPML. I had to play around with the three options to get it to work, but I did manage to get the FF Live Bookmarks into QN.