1. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I currently have a Sprint 700p and am having major difficulty being heard when paired with a Parrot Evo 3000 car kit.

I know that it is the phone because when I pair my office BB (8703e) I can be heard fine. My son's 700p sounds lousy too.

Does anyone have a 755 paired with a Parrot car kit and how is the sound quality on the other end?

Thanks
    Cheers

Charles
  2. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    ...somebody has to have a 755 paired with a Parrot...
    Cheers

Charles
    Just "installed" my Parrot Easy Drive about 30 minutes ago. The sound quality is adequate. Just plug it into the cigarette lighter. The control and microphone is remote from the speaker, so no significant echo. It does voiceprints for numbers sent by bluetooth from the Treo. For around $70, I recommend it.

I tried the Motorola T305. Just too difficult to remember to keep it charged. Also, since the T305 ran by battery, my Treo would connect to it from inside my house even if my engine was turned off. Echo was significant since the speaker and microphone were inches from each other. Worst of all, the T305 would turn itself off in 30 minutes if there was no bluetooth signal. I had to remember to turn it on everytime I left work.
  4. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clevewaterman View Post
    Just "installed" my Parrot Easy Drive about 30 minutes ago. The sound quality is adequate. Just plug it into the cigarette lighter. The control and microphone is remote from the speaker, so no significant echo. It does voiceprints for numbers sent by bluetooth from the Treo. For around $70, I recommend it.

I tried the Motorola T305. Just too difficult to remember to keep it charged. Also, since the T305 ran by battery, my Treo would connect to it from inside my house even if my engine was turned off. Echo was significant since the speaker and microphone were inches from each other. Worst of all, the T305 would turn itself off in 30 minutes if there was no bluetooth signal. I had to remember to turn it on everytime I left work.
    ...methinks my 700p is FUBAR'd....
    Cheers

Charles