1.    #1  
    SilverScreen is a decent launcher and it's nice to see that PocketSensei just released a new version that incorporates new features. BUT....

What's the point of new theme software without the development of new themes? The last time PocketSensei updated their theme and icon webpages was:

06/18/2001 20:32:00 Themes
    05/16/2001 20:45:58 Icons

And they have yet to release a program or specs on how to create your own themes. Hopefully PS reads these forums and gets busy on some new themes/icons.

Anybody else concerned/upset/perturbed about this issue?

Kind of impatient aren't we?

Ark.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Arker
    Kind of impatient aren't we?

Ark.
    Impatient? If I were putting out new "theme" software I would put out new "themes" to go with it. I know, they have devoted all their time to creating a better product (and they did do that) but I, personally, would have like to seen new themes.

What about a development tool to create new themes, that would be nice too. Oh damn, I'm being impatient again.

just food for thought........
    Us color users have it even worse.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    These devices come in colour?!?!

Ark.
    Yep Mine is Silver and my buddies is black. Cool
    "We are the people are parents warned us about."

<b>Clark Fralick</b>
    Originally posted by smittyofdhs
    06/18/2001 20:32:00 Themes
    05/16/2001 20:45:58 Icons
    Jeez man...that's only 2 weeks ago for the themes and a month and a half for the icons.

Why don't you draw some yourself and send them the set? Keep in mind that while the software is free, the icon and theme sets are not. So if they spend all their time making icons and themse for YOU they won't have time to make software for ME.
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by creole

Keep in mind that while the software is free, the icon and theme sets are not. So if they spend all their time making icons and themse for YOU they won't have time to make software for ME.
    Software = free? What are you talking about? SS is not free, it's $20. The icons/themes ARE a free download. ????