Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Can someone tell me how i need to set up the hotsync manager after i return my phone?Thanks!
    So you are getting a new phone and need it set up with hotsync when you get it?
    I'm assuming that hotsync software has already been installed on the computer. Plug the treo into the computer. Assuming it is the same type of phone, the computer will recognize the phone (I'm not sure if it will treat it as new hardware or not). Hit the hotsync button. I will ask you to create a hotsync ID (if you've never performed a hotsync with the computer) or to select an existing one (or create a new one). If you want to avoid copying all of the programs over from a previous install, find the backup folder and rename it.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Well right before i went to exchange my phone i did a hotsync.When i got home i changed the hotsync manager settings to computer overwrites handheld.All of my contacts memos and pictures synced except for my webpages and text messages i had saved.What did i do wrong and can i get them back?Also i keep getting a smartheap library error that says mem_bad_pointer.