1.    #1  
    I am in the market for a case for my new Treo 755P. I upgraded from the Treo 700P and I don't like the old case anyway, but also, it doesn't fit the new phone.
    Is anyone in love with their new case/holder for their phone? I prefer leather (not a hard case), but will try anything.
    Thanks,
    Mia
    That's like asking what's the best car? However, I highly recommend a Nutshell.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Wow, that is very expensive, looks nice though.
    Mia
    Look no further. SENA case is where you need to be. I've experimented with just about every type of case there is. Go to this link and choose a color:

http://www.senacases.com/Brands/PALM...therSkin-Cases
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    i second third and fourth that , very happy with my case and they custom made me one
    nutshell is the best
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  6. UserOne
    I have been using this clear hard case for about 2 months now and like it so far. However, it definitely does not seem as "solid" as some of the other hard cases out there.

If you prefer leather, I have also used Krusell cases in the past and was very satisfied with them.

I need to look into these nutshell cases myself tho... first I've heard of them.

Just my .02.... L8R
    Last edited by UserOne; 06/13/2008 at 05:12 AM.
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    IMO, if $ is no object, then a Vaja i-Volution or a Nutshell case (I personally like their pouch cases).

Since $ is an issues for most folks, the Fortte , Krussell & Sena leather cases are pretty nice, if you can spend $35-$50. I also have a CaseMate leather shell case and it's very solid for the money.

For the cheaper or non-leather options, I like the Seidio rubberized shell and/or the Seidio clear hard plastic shell case as well.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
    I have the crystal clear case. Its perfect.
    I have been happy with this one. Has a belt clip on the holster so it doesn't hang out too far.
    Offers outstanding protection (almost too much tho - must remove phone for resets and heavy screen tapping) and build quality seems very good.

m.

http://www.speckproducts.com/product...le/treo-680/56
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I just received this for less than $7 and it very good so far. Admittedly, I've only had it for a couple weeks but so far so good. FTR, I have owned treo's since 2000 and this is probably my 10th case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CAR-CHARGER-SIDE...QQcmdZViewItem
    I have been engaged in this search for my Treo 755p as well.

The first case I got was the clear hard case from ebay for a coupla bucks. I like that, but was concerned that when I dropped my Treo (which I've done only once), the case broke apart and the unit was left 'naked.'

I then tried a Krusell case, because I love the Krusell flip case on my T|X. The first one I tried was the Cabriolet, but that case covers the screen, making touchscreen activities a challenge to say the least, and the bottom leather slips over the lower buttons either on one side or the other.

So then I tried a different Krusell case which is more of a pouch, but it isn't designed precisely for the Treo and, frankly, it's an aweful fit.

I also got the Javoedge hard case which is clear in front and hard metal in the back. That's a great case for when I take the Treo into rugged environments, but none of these cases felt very good in my pocket.

I finally returned to the clear hard plastic case, which feels fine in the pocket, doesn't add any more heft, and works just fine for me.

I would probably prefer a glove-like fitting leather case (but I don't like the silicon 'skins' for the phone), but I haven't found one that will fit properly AND keep the SD card slot and IR slots clear.

I like the thread, though and I'd like to see what others have found.

H
    Mobile lawyering since 1988: Seiko --> Sharp Wizard --> Sharp Zaurus --> Palm III --> IIIx --> Vx --> m515 --> T|2 --> T|3 --> T|X --> Treo 755p --> HTC Droid Incredible