1.    #1  
    I posted about this problem several months ago, but never got a response. Sometimes when I'm typing on my Sprint Centro, neither the shift button nor the black option button will "hold." When I press it, the up arrow (for shift) or the black circle (for option) will briefly flash in the bottom right corner of the screen, but then disappear. Double pressing the button will also not result in all-caps (or all-symbols), as it should. I can still get a capital letter if I press another button immediately after the shift button, but it's a pain.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? I have a feeling it's a problem with fontsmoother, but can't be sure. Thanks in advance!

Allan
    Try unloading fontsmoother and double pressing the options or shift button. More often than not that teeny voice is correct!

Cheers,
    Kim
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    Another question, which application? I am running FontSmoother and have that happen once in a while with one specific application.
  4.    #4  
    It's happened to me with several programs, but mainly in Versamail and the Messaging app (go figure, those are the apps I do the most text entry in). It's not just limited to those programs though.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that it comes and goes (even with fontsmoother running the whole time). Has anyone had this happen to them who is NOT using fontsmoother? (which, by the way, is a great app -- makes web surfing with Blazer MUCH better on my Centro).