Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Sweet! Good to see new apps (not just updates)on PalmOS Now if only we could get a decent browser like a native Oprera..... (MAJOR wishful thinking over here )
    No love for the 700p My contract isn't up until next March, so I guess I am stuck with http://m.facebook.com
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5
    should work on any Palm OS device - i know a person with a 755p using this today....
    Just loaded it on my Treo 680. Works great. Should make my teenagers envious.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    This is a sweet program. i'd like to see more apps like this from Palm. A My Space and Twitter app would make my day!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by brianblank View Post
    No love for the 700p My contract isn't up until next March, so I guess I am stuck with http://m.facebook.com
    Just select 755p. That's what I did and it's running great on my 700p.
    Looks and works pretty good. I'm pretty sure another advantage for Palm compared to the Blackberry app is that photos can be viewed in full screen. Too bad there aren't alerts like the BB version but I don't mind not having that.
    Last edited by EeZeEpEe; 06/12/2008 at 11:51 AM.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    I think this app will make my wife get a Centro.

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Loaded and loving it!!! Thanks Dieter!!
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Working well here too, now a myspace version & all the kids will go nuts
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Tried to install it - says my phone (700P-1.06-VZW) needs to be upgraded, and the program aborted...
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    kenorian,

any reason you haven't updated to the 1.10 firmware?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I tried the Centro version on my 700p... seems ok so far.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    It's a nice app but does it doesn't do anything I couldn't already do from m.facebook.com
    Play with it for 5 minutes and you will see how buggy it is. Version 2.0 coming soon?
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    It's a nice app but does it doesn't do anything I couldn't already do from m.facebook.com
    That's kind of what I was thinking. I tried out the application, and it's nice, but I'm not sure what advantage it has over just using the mobile web version. Then again, I don't use Facebook all that much, so I could be missing something. I probably won't keep the application on my Centro though. I think I'd rather have the free space back and use the web for Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    They have a lot of the same features, but it is not hard to see how much faster it is to have it running as a native app rather than through the web. Photo galleries are much easier (and faster) to scroll through, the GUI us much friendlier (you don't have to scroll all around the page to go from one to the next) and the contact integration between my Facebook contacts and my phone is pretty sweet. So there are definitely advantages to using this app over m.facebook.com.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    work with proxy? i seem to be having issues

damn t-mobile t-zones
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    It actually allows posting of photos and videos from within the app or from Pics&Videos. I don't think m.facebook.com allows that...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast