Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    anyone figure out the video upload
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsroy326 View Post
    anyone figure out the video upload
    Check out the responses in this thread. You'll find the answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    I like m.facebook.com WAY better.
    I like and use both. I use m.fb for very quick access and status updating and the fb app for uploading pix taken on the fly or viewing new photos etc.
    My Facebook application was working fine. Suddenly the home page is blank. All the other tabs are fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled -no change.

The home page appears correctly both on line and using the webbrowser.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCCISProf View Post
    My Facebook application was working fine. Suddenly the home page is blank. All the other tabs are fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled -no change.

The home page appears correctly both on line and using the webbrowser.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Same problem here.
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I'm seeing the same problem with mine. My guess is it's something on FB's side an not the clients.
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    You guys aren't alone. My Home tab is blank as well. It started either last night or this morning sometime.
    I installed the app since day one, and it's working super for me.

This app hasn't worked for me since day one, exact same problem of blank main screen.

Also if I go into the settings under "You are logged in as" its blank. I have reported this to palm support but they are just giving me the run around at the moment (they asked for actual photos of the device?, its a software problem!) and are probably hoping the problem, and I, will just go away.
    For no apparent reason my home page is working again.
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5
    Mine started working again on its own late this afternoon. I conclude that it must be something on the Facebook side rather than on the Palm side.

Oh well... all's well that ends well
    The FaceBook app is working on my 700p w/o any problems. For the most part it is working on my wife's Centro as well with one exception: when she updates her status via the Centro/Facebook application, it reports the time updated incorrectly. It will either report that she updated hours ago or hours in the future (designated by a negative time/day: -4hours or -1day).

The status time stamp of other people are reported correctly on her phone. When I check her status update from my Treo 700p or from the website using a PC, it reports the time correctly.

Any thoughts? Anyone else experiencing this?
    IIIxe > Tungsten T > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by majahack View Post
    The status time stamp of other people are reported correctly on her phone. When I check her status update from my Treo 700p or from the website using a PC, it reports the time correctly.
    I have noticed that her Centro is reporting the time from other people's status updates incorrectly as well.

I took the app off her Centro and downloaded and re-installed with no change.

This doesn't impede her ability to use the app but you know how it is...you want everything to work perfectly (especially when we see it functioning properly on my Treo 700p).
    IIIxe > Tungsten T > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by dbulante View Post
    Check out the responses in this thread. You'll find the answer.
    please direct me... cause facebook rejects it saying it's in the wrong format..
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsroy326 View Post
    please direct me... cause facebook rejects it saying it's in the wrong format..
    Take a video using the Camcorder application, find the video in Pics&Videos, select the video, hit the menu buton and select Send. Choose "Facebook Uploader" and then follow the onscreen prompts.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    How do you delete photos from the Albums in the Mobile Version.Is there a setting I'm missing. I want to be able to delete photos from the mobile app and then upload the corrections OTA..

Thanks
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
    A friend has been bugging me about getting on facebook. So I caved in and had send me an invite. I set up an account; no problem logging in on the regular site on my desktop.

Then searched through TC about facebook. I downloaded the app on Centro GSM unlocked. When I log in, I get the message "Incorrect Email/Password Combination"

I am unable to login on m.facebook.com either. I type my email under email or phone; type my passowrd in the password box. When I hit the login button, the page refreshes, I see my email address, and the password box goes back to unassigned.

What setting/step am I missing?

I read through most of the posts about facebook for palm.

P.S. I googled Facebook from my Centro's browser. I was able to login- it looked like I went to a mobile site. I bookmarked it. Logged out, logged back in on the bookmarked page- unsuccessful. If it matters, my mobile service is T-Mobile. Would appreciate pointers.
    umm... you said it yourself.. email and password doesn't work... this means that you probably aren't putting in correct password... are you able to log in using same password on your laptop or pc/
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    :-) I promise you I am putting the corect login (email address) and password! As I said, I googled facebook from my Centro, tapped on the first item listed for facebook. I put in my email address and password and I went my account on Facebook. But using the same email and password on the Facebook app I get the message that the email and password do not match. Using same email and password to login on m.facebook.com, the page refreshes, then goes back to the login page. I am perplexed. Help- anyone?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast