1.    #1  
    I just installed a trial of datebk6 which I intend to use with 2day. I see that the info button in 2day when creating a new meeting says that I can check the f button to create a floating event. But I don't see an F button. How do I set this up? Thanks.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    From 2day, when you go to "New Meeting", you are taken to this screen. See the "F" button to the left of "Meeting"? Tap on that.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...611-211134.jpg

I use 2day along with DateBk6, and they work perfectly together!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
  3.    #3  
    I actually did not have the screen at first. Maybe it has to do with the order you install the apps (I had 2day before Datebk). But, I finally found an option in the preferences that said what to open when clicking on an event. I had it as Calendar. Once I changed it to Datebk, a few new options came up as well as the screen above when adding a new appointment. Hope this helps someone else. Thanks.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Good, I'm glad it worked out for you. Don't forget to get Icon Manager. It's freeware, and you can use it to add icons to your Appts/To Dos.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...17-73228-1.jpg

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Definitely get icon Manager! You can create your own nifty icons quite easily!

Cheers!
    Kim
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!