Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    i can't get my music on my treo 755p - i dont want to buy PT delux and i do have Kinoma- unfortunately, my mini card computer reader is not working

is there a way to upload the mp3 without using Pocket Tunes Delux ? when the phone is connected to the computer?

thanks in advance and go Iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by bretov View Post
    ................... and go Iphone
    ??

I would highly suggest getting the program Card Reader and installing it on your treo if your hardware card reader is not working. With this program, your treo will be recognized as an external drive on your computer and you can just drag and drop all of your .mp3 files onto your card. If there is not one already, create a folder called Music on your card and put your files in there. then you can play them using the Pocket Tunes that comes on the 755.
    Last edited by dollface; 06/11/2008 at 08:10 AM.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Just a quick question: are they nonDRM mp3 files or something else. That could have an effect on the answer.