1.    #1  
    Ok.. I hate to admit it, but I like to read Dear Abby from OnDemand when I'm in the bathroom on my Centro.

Anyway.. The Dear Abby Channel in Extras for OnDemand has stopped downloading. The last Dear Abby that I have is from 6/2. Anyone else notice this?
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    I didn't notice this, but I don't use On Demand much. I checked just now, and even after trying to update it, my Dear Abby channel's last entry is from Saturday, May 31. I'm not sure what the problem is. I've heard about On Demand being upgraded to Pocket Express, but I don't know how. Perhaps the channels stopped updating in On Demand because this upgrade is planned or should have happened already? Hopefully someone else knows more about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    Ok.. I hate to admit it, but I like to read Dear Abby from OnDemand when I'm in the bathroom on my Centro.

Anyway.. The Dear Abby Channel in Extras for OnDemand has stopped downloading. The last Dear Abby that I have is from 6/2. Anyone else notice this?
    I think you were right in saying I hate to admit it!
  4.    #4  
    I like reading about other people's problems. It makes me feel like my life isn't so bad
    OnDemand(pocket express) has updated their software on Sprint I think and I dont think its on there anymore along with the tv guide section.

I hard reset my phone to start fresh about 2 weeks ago and when I went to setup Ondemand it said it was updated to pocket express. i continueed to see and alot of its features changed so I deleted and havent used it at all.
  6.    #6  
    Weird. Dear Abby just started working again tonight.

Btw.. on both of the Centros for my family it is still called OnDemand, not Pocket Express.
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    I like reading about other people's problems. It makes me feel like my life isn't so bad
    Maybe I should start reading it.
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    I tried updating it recently, and got new information. I guess it was a temporary problem on their end. And my Centro still has On Demand, not Pocket Express. I'm not completely sure how/when the upgrade happens. I'm not too worried about it though. I don't use the application that much.