1.    #1  
    im having some trouble and a few questions wiht my new centro...which i do love cause it pink and cute..but..first..i use rumik to send pics to my phone *cause i got a 64 bit comp and the software wont allow me to attatch my phone to my comp..if someone knows how to fix that that would be awesome too* , but anyway they get a little lock on them and it wont allow me ot use them as a contact pic..it says i cant send or beam them...and that sucks alot..ALSO is there away to use gif *moving little pics* as my wallpaper or will it always be stationary??? cause my old samsung....*OLD* let me do it and i thought my ever cute centro would too. also.. i know they dont use the java anymore..well they dont let ya get it..but i also know there are places to get it could anyone help me out on where and how i could get it thanks lot
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    i got a 64 bit comp and the software wont allow me to attatch my phone to my comp
    Usually, you could transfer files via Palm Desktop - but you have to download the appropriate version that works with your pc/OS. There's also a program called Card Export - which allows your pc to treat your Palm sort of like a card reader.

The best way, in my opinion, is to simply get yourself a card reader. It's way faster and easier to transfer/edit files that way.

but anyway they get a little lock on them and it wont allow me ot use them as a contact pic
    If the pic is already in your card/palm, you can assign pics through editing your contacts on your phone. Just open your contact, tap on edit and tap on the picture icon. From there, you can select which pic you want.

ALSO is there away to use gif *moving little pics* as my wallpaper or will it always be stationary???
    I believe it will always be stationary. I also had a samsung phone. I think they're the only one's that allow moving wallpapers.

By the way, only the phone home screen (press the phone button) and calendar today screen allow you to use wallpapers. If you want to change the look of your Centro's main screen, you can only do so by changing the color themes in preferences or by getting yourself a launcher of some sort. I use Initiate - look for it at www.hobbyistsoftware.com. You can also use Zlauncher, Ultimate Phone, and a bunch of others. Launchers allow you to change the look and feel of your phone but only Initiate allows you to type launch.

i know they dont use the java anymore..well they dont let ya get it..but i also know there are places to get it could anyone help me out on where and how i could get it thanks lot
    When you talk of java, are you talking about software? If it's software, you can look at www.astraware.com, www.handmark.com, www.pocketgear.com, www.clickgamer.com, www.brighthand.com, www.mytreo.net and this site's software store. I'm not so sure they'll be in Java, though but as long as you're looking at Palm OS software, it should work on your Centro.

I'm not an expert but I hope this helps. Good luck!
  3.    #3  
    thhannnnkkkk yooouuu, your the only person on like 4 boards to respond to anything!!. and yeah the JVM they dont put it on the palms anymore so ya gotta hunt down torrents..it annoying now i dont know how to put it on..lol why did i want a new phone again?
    this might help - although I don't use Java - I thought it might be handy on a rainy day if I ever decide to use it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/81887520/JVM.zip.html
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p