1.    #1  
    charging in progress, will report back later about more details

Im not sure about ATT black, but the cover isn't exactly sprint back, fewer silver spot on it.
  2.    #2  
    First usage report....so far, soso

Charge #1, Day 1

from 6AM to 2PM
    Internet Surfing, Blazer and OM, 35minutes
    Mundu connected, 50minutes
    Phone call, 1times, 2 minutes
    Checking email (versa), three times
    Music Play (pTunes) 15 minutes
    Internet streaming radio (pTunes) 120minutes (2 hrs)

battery is done.
    PS. I started playing music at 34% of battery, after 15 minutes, it suddenly report 0%?

Seidio says 5 or 6 charging cycle will get battery ready, I will report back.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I just can't see getting a batt that makes the Centro bigger. I am not a power user like some.. How is the form factor??
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    I just can't see getting a batt that makes the Centro bigger. I am not a power user like some.. How is the form factor??
    i guess the difference is like a laptop vs. a small desktop computer.

It definitely feels bigger.
    I had the extended battery for the 700P and no matter how many times I told myself it looked ok I eventually realized that the big lump on the back of my phone is ridiculous. felt like I was carrying my Prism with Sprint phone module around. I went back to the regular battery. Also a few time it fell out of my hand because of the extra weight in the back of the unit. (not sure if that happens on a centro) . I am only speaking for myself as I'm sure some power users might be able to live with the ugly lump but for me the selling point of the centro was the thinness of the device. ability to slip in pockets , light wieght etc and it a no go for me. If I'm going to get this battery I might as well go back to a 700P. but as I said I'm sure some folks like it. Only my opinion.
  6.    #6  
    Im doing comparison with my stock 1150mah battery right now.

Im using pTunes music play as standard.

Stock batt is about 10% batt per hr music play, I tested from 96%-->16%

Seido 2600 right now is about 7% per hr music play, currently batt level at 42%.

I will keep testing untill seidio's batt goes down to ~10%, since the whole process might not be linear, after all, my first charge of this 2600 batt had a drop from 36% to 0% in couple of minutes....

So far, 2nd charging already performs much better than 1st charge, which means seidio probably didn't calibrate anything about this batt.

Hopefully 4th charge will be giving me 5% per hr music play....
  7.    #7  
    it lasts much longer than first charge, but again, it dropped from 32% to 0% suddenly while Im listening to pocket Tunes. Is this normal?

Hopefully 2 or 3 more charges will improve the thing.
  8.    #8  
    this is xxxx... batt level just dropped again from 32% to 0% in a second! and ask me to recharge it, however, it stay there at 0% just fine w/o recharge for almost 10 minutes now, Im gonna leave it this way and see whats gonna happen.

im using fileZ to check the voltage, whats the lowest voltage it supposed to be at 0% battery level?
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Im doing comparison with my stock 1150mah battery right now.

Im using pTunes music play as standard.

Stock batt is about 10% batt per hr music play, I tested from 96%-->16%
    is that 10% per hour playing mp3s off your sdcard, or streaming off the internet?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by random735 View Post
    is that 10% per hour playing mp3s off your sdcard, or streaming off the internet?
    MP3 off my SD card. streaming is about 35% per hr on my 1150mAh stock batt.
    Last edited by clevin; 06/13/2008 at 07:00 AM.