1.    #1  
    Hey, just found something that crashes my centro. If I open up the calendar and click on a date with a birthday everything is fine. However, if I then click on the birthday itself (persons name on top by cake) and try to change the reminder (# of days) and click ok it immediately resets. This happens on any date with a birthday.

Crash pro even gets stuck in a loop and I have to pull the battery to reset it. The crash pro alarm reads:

Application: Contacts-PAdd 1.3.4
    "DataMgr.c. Line 7642: Invalvid uniqueID passed"

I can change the reminder day no problem when going through my phone contacts list and editing the person. But trying to edit through the calendar crashes the system.

Anyone else seeing this or have a suggestion?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whypayforit View Post
    Hey, just found something that crashes my centro. If I open up the calendar and click on a date with a birthday everything is fine. However, if I then click on the birthday itself (persons name on top by cake) and try to change the reminder (# of days) and click ok it immediately resets. This happens on any date with a birthday.
    Thanks
    I just tried what you did and NO reset. It let me change the date with NO crash. It has got to be a 3rd party app that somehow is attaching itself to that function and causing the crash.
    Post what 3rd party app you are using and maybe myself or someone else can help figure it out.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by floridatony View Post
    I just tried what you did and NO reset. It let me change the date with NO crash. It has got to be a 3rd party app that somehow is attaching itself to that function and causing the crash.
    Post what 3rd party app you are using and maybe myself or someone else can help figure it out.
    Too many 3rd party apps to list. Maybe its time to do a full reset? Lame. Might try to delete a few contacts app things to clear it up. I can always just use NVBackup to restore if I delete the wrong thing.

Thanks for testing it out floridatony.
    Last edited by whypayforit; 06/06/2008 at 03:58 PM.