Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    Shimon, this happens for me as well, if you are on the Find screen with the iBar, and type in the initals of a contact and it brings up the contacts with those initials - if you do not make a call right then, the contacts stay on the screen instead of after some time going back to the clock. I also have unchecked the options of "Save Search or Category". I told him to press the backspace arrow when he is done with the contacts and it erases them and puts the clock back on the screen.

I think unchecking the "Save last search or Save last category" options only works if you actually click on one of the contacts and make a call to them. Then when the call is over and it goes back to the Find screen, the search field is empty and the clock is there.

Your absolutely right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    when I dial a number that is not in my contacts;
    Its still stays on the home search screen after the call has ended.
    Below the number dialed it asks me if I want to save or find.
    I want to take that off. I want it so that after I hangup nothing shows on the home screen except the date, weather and call log bars (and of course the cool big clock lol.)

>>> This is on purpose. Many users complained that they just jotted down
    >>> a number, and it was lost cause they had to leave TAKEphONE and
    >>> return afterwards.
    >>> Press and HOLD the BkSp button to clear it.

>>> I can add an option to "forget manual numbers".
    This would be great if you could

The same thing happens when i search through my contacts by typing the first few letters of my contact's name. the contacts still stay there if I don't make a call (* If i just wanted to look for an email or just read a number)...
    The only time that my search clears, is when I do place a call that shows up from my contacts.
    In my preference I have both remember last search and remember last category Unchecked. So I don't get why its still doing this.

>>> This should not happen, unless I dont understand your desciption...
    >>> Can you give me a step-by-step of how to recreate this ?

Dollface answered this, I can explain step by step if you'd like.

I'm also having a problem doing conference calls.
    when I go and and put in a number the menu for conference pops up.
    when i tap conference nothing happens.
    Is that happening to anyone else?

>>> What device are you using ?
    >>> I will try to recreate this.

755p on the sprint network

another issues is when I have my callfilter enabled; in the the call log bar on the home page; If a contact that is being filtered it still shows up on the call log bar as call in progress, incoming call; and it shows the contact that is private and should be filtered filtered.
    Once the incoming call had ended (or the caller has hung up)
    the call Does not show up in the call log.

>>> By "filtered" do you mean it's masked as "Private" ?
    >>> On my Centro I get a warning that the call log will hold
    >>> the contact name "unmasked"...

I have certin contactes that are masked. I use the app "callfillter". I have call filter set up so that if one of my "masked contacts" calls, for it to let it ring and go to voicemail (the number doesn't show up in the call log - the filter filters it)
    On Takephone in the call log bar (while callfilter is enabled and someone is calling) it shows the masked incoming call in the call log bar.

-F.Y.I
    My contacts are not masked, they are marked privet. so they do don't show up in my contacts.
    Callfilter intercepts those privet contacts and sends them to the Callfilter call log with out my phone ringing or the phone call showing up in the actual phone's call log or caller I.D.

in 4Cast..
    is there a way for the weather update ; to update in a background mode with out having that pop up show up every time the weather is updating or refreshed.
    It would great if 4cast could be updated with out actually having to open and go in too the 4cast app.

>>> Afraid (as cavingjan mentioned) this is quite a project to add "real"
    >>> background operation for refreshes.
    >>> It would take quite some time, and debugging effort, and I am not
    >>> sure I have the bandwidth for this right now.
    >>> (being a 'one-man-operation'...).

Thanks for all your input !

Thank you for all your support!
    Great App!!!
    It sounds like you are going to run into that with any program that directly accesses the phonelog and displays them.
    To prevent other programs from displaying those calls, your filtering program needs to remove them from the call log.
    Hi all,

New version - 7.60 (005) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- A quickfix - possible fix for a reset when selecting to view applications on the sd-card.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Shimon, I upgraded to your 005 just a few minutes ago, set the device down and just noticed it reset about 3 minutes after the update was done. The error message displayed: Fatal Exception running "Applications."
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Shimon, I upgraded to your 005 just a few minutes ago, set the device down and just noticed it reset about 3 minutes after the update was done. The error message displayed: Fatal Exception running "Applications."
    3 minutes ?

Just by itself ?

Strange...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    I just upgraded too, but used the stable.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Hi all,

I think I nailed it this time...

New version - 7.60 (006) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- i-Bar: fix for reset when trying to select applications from sd-card.

- Internet search: fix for 'custom2' button name display.

Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Thanks for all the help.
    Am I the only one that has trouble making a conference call??
    While in a call, I go to make another call...
    and then tap on confrence... but nothing happens.
    I try to tap dial... and nothing happens.
    am I doing something wrong???
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123