1.    #1  
    The rumors are once again flying that Verizon will purchase Alltel.
    I believe that my Sprint roaming is on Alltel.
    What is Sprint's long term picture if the buyout happens?
    In my area, Kansas, VZW and Alltel are roaming partners. Alltel uses Sprint's high speed data for their EVDO connection. I thought Alltel recently sold to an investment group.
  3.    #3  
    What I really want to know:

Will my SERO become ZERO?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by krazman View Post
    In my area, Kansas, VZW and Alltel are roaming partners. Alltel uses Sprint's high speed data for their EVDO connection. I thought Alltel recently sold to an investment group.

I my area, north Louisiana, Alltel has high speed data and Sprint does not. I get high speed data only when I roam. I pretty much leave my Treo on ROAM only.

Favorite bumper sticker in this area.
    Please God, let there be another oil boom, and this time I won't **** it all away.
    Sprint and Verizon already have roaming agreements. I doubt you'll notice any real change.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevewaterman View Post
    What I really want to know:

Will my SERO become ZERO?
    I would think that it will last at least for the term of your contact. After that, who knows? I have 21 months left on mine.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."