1.    #1  
    Hey, im having trouble finding a reason to use my Visor. I mean, now that school is over, i never really wanted to reinstall WordSmith, all i run is H-Maki (which is getting old), Ababall (which i didnt register, so i dont get alot of gameplay), Blocks, Hardball (cause its free). I dont travel alot, so im not using map software (even though it would be nice so i could figure out how to get to my friends house) and im barely away from my computer, and thats when i use my modem with AOL, AIM, and AvantGo. I have Benchmark but i never run it anymore, Contrast nor do i run that anymore, and PalmDos which i use when i want the AutoOff feature to be disabled. Other than that, i dont use my Visor Prism. I mean, at night ill listen to my MiniJam, and ill log on to AOL cause my father wont let me be downstairs on my PC.

I dont usually use the PIM app's that came with it, like MemoPad, because i have nothing to write. I have everyones number in my head, and i dont usually write them letters, so i dont need their address. I could use an application to calculate what im wanting to spend the money i have on, (is that what expense does?). And i dont do enough things during the day to write it in my datebook.

So, please...someone fill me in with software i could use on my Prism to spice it up a little, and get me to use it more often! This could be a thread to list the applications you use!
    Links would help, thanks a bunch.

I have (but not necessarily use):

Ababall
    AIM
    AOL
    AvantGo
    Bejweled
    Benchmark
    Blocks
    Contrast
    DrawIt
    Exodus
    Hardball
    H-Maki
    PalmDos
    Parking Lot
    Puzzle
    SFCave
    Subhunt
    Zap2016
    go to this link favorite freeware apps . there are over 25 posts containing peoples favorite apps, best of all they are all freeware. i am the creator of that post. hope it helps.

thanks,
    robert
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    Originally posted by Drakion
    Hey, im having trouble finding a reason to use my Visor.
    Don't. Sell it to me, cheap. Thn use the money to buy something "productive" or "entertaining". Good deal for everyone involved.
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
  4.    #4  
    I have some summer reading to do, and instead of paying for the whole book...i might as well buy the e-book. I tried that doc reader ReadThemAll, and then went to memoware and the three documents i downloaded dont work. I have Peanut Press loaded on my Minijam player, but the docs still dont show up. Anyone know of a good, free e-book/document reader? Also, i dont totally understand why they dont work. If someone could explain? Thanks alot!

oh yeah icthus, wait until the slim color edge comes out, then ill sell. until then, no can do.
    Originally posted by Drakion
    Also, i dont totally understand why they dont work. If someone could explain? Thanks alot!

PeanutPress uses a proprietary format. It can also read .doc formats but can't read other formats such as tealdoc. What format are the ebooks you downloaded? Where did you get them from?
    try searching for "spot run" on palmgear. the full name shoud be C Spot Run. i use this and it has worked for most docs
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    For e-books/doc reading, get either CSpotRun (http://32768.com/cspotrun) or Isilo (www.isilo.com)