Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    2600MAH EXTENDED BATTERY FOR PALM CENTRO
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI..._2600_batt.jpg

NOW SHIPPING!

This Super Extended Battery provides approximately 125% more capacity than the 1150mAH OEM battery that came with your Palm Centro! If you are a heavy user or require long time periods without the ability to recharge, this battery is the solution for you!

While we have packed a lot of power into one battery, this product only extends your Centro by only 5 mm! The same size as the OEM sized extended battery door. In fact, the extended battery cover will make holding your Centro easier. Your hand will rest on the battery cover quite comfortably. Plus this battery is compatible with Seidio's rubberized holster!

Note: The extended battery door is only available in Black. Other colors may be available in the future.

CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    2600MAH EXTENDED BATTERY FOR PALM CENTRO
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI..._2600_batt.jpg

NOW SHIPPING!

This Super Extended Battery provides approximately 125% more capacity than the 1150mAH OEM battery that came with your Palm Centro! If you are a heavy user or require long time periods without the ability to recharge, this battery is the solution for you!

While we have packed a lot of power into one battery, this product only extends your Centro by only 5 mm! The same size as the OEM sized extended battery door. In fact, the extended battery cover will make holding your Centro easier. Your hand will rest on the battery cover quite comfortably. Plus this battery is compatible with Seidio's rubberized holster!

Note: The extended battery door is only available in Black. Other colors may be available in the future.

CLICK HERE
    Will there be cases that will take the extended battery soon?
    I was so excited to place the order, but seidio website kept telling me there was an error in processing the order. and I reached maximum check out attempts now.....

Guess I will wait for some feedback first..
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I was so excited to place the order, but seidio website kept telling me there was an error in processing the order. and I reached maximum check out attempts now.....

Guess I will wait for some feedback first..
    Please call customer service at 832-204-1108 and we'll take care of you. Sorry about the problem.

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 06/05/2008 at 10:09 AM.
  5.    #5  
    This 2600 super extended battery is about the same size as Palm 1800 mah extended battery, but packs about 40% more power compared to the Palm 1800 mah extended battery.

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 06/05/2008 at 10:12 AM.
    nvm, my card was on hold because my multiple failed attempts, lol, I just called them and reactivated my card. and I just placed my Order!

Please hurry up and process it quickly

I will write some praises for you guys

good luck
    Is this back AT&T Black or Sprint black?

Also any word on an OEM sized extended battery?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    Is this back AT&T Black or Sprint black?

Looks like Sprint black to me.
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    I don't know, but if this means an extended battery that's the same size as the original battery that comes with the Centro, I'm also interested. I like the idea of a longer lasting battery, but don't want to increase the size of my device. It's nice to see extended batteries, but I think I'm going to wait for one that's the same size as the original before I purchase one.

P.S. -- I didn't realize Sprint's and AT&T's black colors were that different.
    I was really hoping for an extended battery that fits inside the original back plate. This is slightly more then the Ebay 2250mAh batteries for $22, but costs more then 2x as much.
    While we have packed a lot of power into one battery, this product only extends your Centro by only 5 mm! The same size as the OEM sized extended battery door.
    And just as God-awful ugly. Good luck selling that monstrosity.

Also, the battery in your picture doesn't appear to be the correct one. The contacts are in the wrong place for the Centro. Looks like you used a Treo battery instead.
    This 2600 super extended battery is about the same size as Palm 1800 mah extended battery, but packs about 40% more power compared to the Palm 1800 mah extended battery.
    Next question, then how come you can't pack 40% more power into a standard sized battery? Has Seidio engineering looked into that? I've seen conflicting posts in this forum from "Our engineers are working on that" to "Seidio has no plans on making a standard sized "extended" battery."

By the way, the Palm extended battery died a quick death. I think an extended battery the same physical size would have done much better.
    why this seidio 2600mah battery always drop its battery level from 32% to 0% in 1 second? and Centro can stay at this 0% for a while w/o shutdown?

what is exactly the problem with seidio? or do I need some thing to tell centro this thing lasts longer?

PS. when charging, battery level go from 68% to 100% in a second as well.

Already charged 3 times!

Do I need to return this thing?
  14.    #14  
    why this seidio 2600mah battery always drop its battery level from 32% to 0% in 1 second? and Centro can stay at this 0% for a while w/o shutdown?

what is exactly the problem with seidio? or do I need some thing to tell centro this thing lasts longer?

PS. when charging, battery level go from 68% to 100% in a second as well.

Already charged 3 times!

Do I need to return this thing?
    Clevin,

I'm sorry you're having problems with your battery. Please email your contact and order information to forum@seidio.com and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks,
    I sent an email to the address you mentioned.

right now, Im doing the battery reset thing. Im not sure how successful it will be, but I will sure know tomorrow morning.

PS. battery.prc says this battery has an est cap of ~2200mAh? (currently at 51% charging)
    maybe im just bad luck since I believe seidio is a pretty reputable company....

this is 5th charge, after a battery reset. im streaming kera right now, if batt level drop from 32% to 0% again, I will call for a replacement, if I need to pay shipping, I probably will just file a return and refund.

I understand the break in process, but is this 32-0% in an instant also a normal thing in this process? cause w/o that 32%, this batt is just last a little bit longer than stock 1150mAh....

Is there anything I did wrong at first charge? I open the batt, put it in my centro, batt showed 40%, I then plug it on wall charger overnight (~10 hrs).
    it happened again!

Im calling for replace or refund in 10 minutes
    Im extremely exhausted with this batt, I asked for a refund. never know a batt can be so difficult. sigh, maybe Im in a period of time that just have no patience...
  19.    #19  
    Im extremely exhausted with this batt, I asked for a refund. never know a batt can be so difficult. sigh, maybe Im in a period of time that just have no patience...
    Clevin,

Again I do apologize for your battery problem, but I can assure you we're a very reputable company. I'm sure you just received a bad battery....it happens sometimes.

I checked our inventory, and we're actually out of stock right now, so I may not be able to get you a replacement right away.

If you'd like a refund, please contact customer service and they'll take care of it for you.

BTW....I'm not sure what happened, but I never received your email.

Thanks,
    thanks, I like H-town people, I have no doubt seidio is a good company, I have the retractable charger from you guys and it works great.

I just feel very tired through this proces of testing all kinds of ways, searching google everywhere, etc, it just drain my energy too much. Like I said, its probably just my bad luck, but I have too mush stress right now that I just don't have much patience left

I asked for a refund already, I will pack things up and mail it back to you guys this afternoon or tomorrow morning, and hopefully get refund soon.

Thanks for the reply, hopefully will try again soon.

I sent my email from username@xxu.edu, Im not sure why it didn't arrive, my server didn't return it tho, so i have no idea what happened with it.
    Last edited by clevin; 06/13/2008 at 11:23 AM.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast