Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 180
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hope I wont be left alone with my Palm (and apps...)
    Nope....... I'll be right there with ya Shimon!!
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Nope....... I'll be right there with ya Shimon!!
    Shimon,

    Just release new smileys occasionally and Del will keep ya company for life.
  3. Scott_L's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hope I wont be left alone with my Palm (and apps...)
    Not alone... I'm another glutton for punishment! Nah, I love my Palm devices. I'm digging my new (first Treo!) 755p, but still use my TX and even T3 at times. I'm in it for the long haul - and hoping for a Palm overhaul with a successful outcome!
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hope I wont be left alone with my Palm (and apps...)
    I'm getting really really bored w/my 2 year old Treo 700p, But guess I'm sticking around.

    Now Shimon, if you told us that you were considering writing apps for "w", then there might be some incentive to jump ship.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 07/10/2008 at 08:31 PM.
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    I'm getting really really bored w/my 2 year old Treo 700p, But guess I'm sticking around.

    Now Shimon, if you told us that you were considering writing app for "w", then there might be some incentive to jump ship.
    Hi,

    Sorry - no "w"
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    Sorry - no "w"
    Really? It looks like you can say dubya

    Anyway, I love your apps Shimon. I am thinking of trading in my more than 2 year old 700p for a 800 dubya....Hopfully TakePhone, 2Day and 4Cast will work on the dubya with StyleTap.

    But, I will have my Centro till the next Palm OS device comes out in '09....

  7. #67  
    Hi all,

    Version 7.60 (015) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - i-Bar: added option to use GIF/bmp (48x48) icons from
    "/DCIM/Icon" (off by default – turn on in “i-Bar” prefs).

    - Full screen i-Bar: keep 5way mode ON in full screen
    i-Bar (launcher) screen.

    - General: fix for 5way mode in FIND screen.

    - General: fix for operator & form name coloring on some skins -
    same as radio gadget.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Version 7.60 (015) posted at www.shsh.com/beta
    Anyone else having a problem with the OTA update? I'm getting a "page you requested cannot be displayed" error at this time.

    2Day and 4Cast both take me to the download page, only TakePhone does not work. I'll try again later, this happened once before if I recall and I had to do a manual update.
  9. #69  
    me too, but i hit refresh and it worked alright.
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with the OTA update? I'm getting a "page you requested cannot be displayed" error at this time.

    2Day and 4Cast both take me to the download page, only TakePhone does not work. I'll try again later, this happened once before if I recall and I had to do a manual update.
    Occaisionally I'll get distracted while updating OTA and wait too long between pressing OK or whatever. Whenever this happens I have to start all over.

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  11. #71  
    I just did OTA, and it worked perfectly for me!

    Thanks Shimon!!
  12. #72  
    Working ok now.
  13. #73  
    Shimon, god I miss TakePhone after switching to Windows Mobile. All the Windows Mobile dialers are slow and act wacky from dialer to dialer. None of them make the sense that TakePhone does.

    Just thought I'd say so..
  14. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #74  
    Unfortunately, my run with Palm OS will be coming to an end as well. Tired of waiting for some revamped OS that may or not appear in '09. I just ordered an iphone, so no more palm apps for me. I'm hoping Shimon is considering porting some of his amazing apps to the iphone platform. I'll definitely miss his stuff most of all.
  15. #75  
    Shimone:

    I'm running 7.6 build 008. (The full page i-bar doesn't matter much to me.) So if this has been addressed, just let me know.

    My only real issue with TakePhone is that long addresses, email addresses, etc., get truncated when displayed in takephone. To see the full entry, I have to open the record in contacts.

    You said a while back that you were going to look at a better way to handle this. Any progress, or word on when it might be addressed?

    Thanks,

    Bob
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Shimone:

    I'm running 7.6 build 008. (The full page i-bar doesn't matter much to me.) So if this has been addressed, just let me know.

    My only real issue with TakePhone is that long addresses, email addresses, etc., get truncated when displayed in takephone. To see the full entry, I have to open the record in contacts.

    You said a while back that you were going to look at a better way to handle this. Any progress, or word on when it might be addressed?

    Thanks,

    Bob
    Hi,

    Sorry - did not get around to it, yet.

    Busy on some non-Palm related projects right now.
    Hope to return to work soon.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #77  
    Shimon,

    I just switched from a 700p to a centro. The buttons on the centro are flat and not as exact for my big fingers. Any chance TP can provide the option so the green button acts like the phone button and allow you to scroll through the TP screens? a long press of the green button can then dial. If you know of a program that does this you can point me there too.

    Thanks for all your efforts. you make great products!
    _____________
    Visor -> Treo 650 Cingular UNLocked (Cing. Blue Phone on Orange Network) -> vzw 700p -> VZW Centro (much better)
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by bling300c View Post
    Shimon,

    I just switched from a 700p to a centro. The buttons on the centro are flat and not as exact for my big fingers. Any chance TP can provide the option so the green button acts like the phone button and allow you to scroll through the TP screens? a long press of the green button can then dial. If you know of a program that does this you can point me there too.

    Thanks for all your efforts. you make great products!
    Hi,

    Go to "Buttons & Navigation" preferences page, and check the "Use GREEN button..." option.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #79  
    it is checked but it does not scroll through the TP screens.

    if i highlight a number in the call log and press the green button it places the call.

    using 7.6 bld 015

    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    Go to "Buttons & Navigation" preferences page, and check the "Use GREEN button..." option.
    _____________
    Visor -> Treo 650 Cingular UNLocked (Cing. Blue Phone on Orange Network) -> vzw 700p -> VZW Centro (much better)
  20. #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by bling300c View Post
    it is checked but it does not scroll through the TP screens.

    if i highlight a number in the call log and press the green button it places the call.

    using 7.6 bld 015
    Hi,

    I see what you mean.

    Will consider adding a seperate option later on.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions