1.    #1  
    I have installed .prc into my palm treo 755p and It was confirmed on the screen that the files were installed. However, when I check the menu (all and card), I don't see them.

But when I attempt to delete some files, there are there...
    (I believe those programs are somewhere hidden)

Is there someone familiar with this issue and knows the solution?

I will appreciate any help.

Thank you.
    did you do an install using the Quick Install app on your PC? and if so, where did you point them to land, in main memory or the card? If they went to your card, the program needs to be in the card folder palm/launcher. also, on occasion, I have had to do a soft reset after installing an app for it to show up. One last thing, was this .prc supported on the 755?
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    did you do an install using the Quick Install app on your PC? and if so, where did you point them to land, in main memory or the card? If they went to your card, the program needs to be in the card folder palm/launcher. also, on occasion, I have had to do a soft reset after installing an app for it to show up. One last thing, was this .prc supported on the 755?
    Thank you for the reply, dollface-

I did not use QuickInstall.
    I simply sent the files to my email and install them from there.
    I find this method so much easier and faster (except for this current issue).

I installed the programs both on Main Memory and Card. In fact I attempted several times to reinstall them on both devices, but in those cases I got prompted that the files had already been installed.

You stated it could be in the card folder "palm/launcher".
    Now, I check my folder by simply toggling the MENU button until I get to see the Files in the CARD...

Is there another way to view the files?
    How do I get to "PALM/Launcher" .

Thank you.
    you need a file management program, an excellent free app is FileZ. download that and you can see all of your files, and even manipulate the files in RAM and on the Card.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    you need a file management program, an excellent free app is FileZ. download that and you can see all of your files, and even manipulate the files in RAM and on the Card.
    Thank you, dollface-

I took your suggestion..

And it worked.