1.    #1  
    I've had my Treo 650 for a long time, but it's pretty battered.

- The "Y" key and backspace/delete key almost stopped responding, and I had to push very hard to get each to work.

- The headset jack (not bluetooth) stopped transmitting voice.

- The battery, which worked well for a long time, degraded in march to the point it only would last about 10 minutes of non-bluetooth talking time.

- I sprayed DeoxIt in the keys after taking the battery out and it barely improved the "y" and backspace key. (Don't bother with DeoxIt, as it's very expensive and not worth it for this unless you already have it on hand, as I did).

My plan was to keep it until my 2 year contract expires this month and buy another phone (maybe an iPhone w/3G).

But I had to buy a battery so I bought one from EMC online for $10 including shipping (I don't know how they did it).

The battery works great, like the Treo did when I first bought it 3 (or 4?) years ago.

But surprise!!! The stuck keys now work perfectly, too! Strange! I wonder if my bad battery was more than just low -- maybe there was a short in it. I don't know, but, hurrah, who would have thought a new $10 battery will also make the problem keys work perfectly.

I had to share this because it was so weird yet beneficial.

cheers.
    Wow, that's awesome, good for you!
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.