1.    #1  
    Hi all,
    Has aynone else experienced this? I installed a trial version of TakePhone and then could hardly hear pTUnes! I checked the preferences and tried adjusting the volume settings, but still no change!
    When I uninstalled Takephone, did a reset, I got my volume back!

Weird huh?

CHeers,
    Kim
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    I've done this several times... installed and uninstalled the TAKEphONE trial and never had this happen... how long did you have it installed?
    Did you try doing a soft reset with TP installed? I've not heard any other takephone users reporting this issue.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I have used TakePhone on my 650, 680, and now my Centro -- and I've never experienced any such problem.

Takephone is one of my core apps that I would never be without!
    Kyo 6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Centro -> (?)
  5.    #5  
    Greenhex,
    I only trialed takephone for a couple days. tried to get the volume back on then uninstalled it. I have been reading the posts about how everyone likes it, which is why I tried it. maybe it just loaded wrong? i'll try it again...

Cheers,
    Kim
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgewizard View Post
    Greenhex,
    I only trialed takephone for a couple days. tried to get the volume back on then uninstalled it. I have been reading the posts about how everyone likes it, which is why I tried it. maybe it just loaded wrong? i'll try it again...
    The point is, something else could be the problem. It might just be some weird setting that has no relation to TAKEphONE. Do try all combinations of install-uninstall / reset-unreset... press all buttons, change the colour scheme etc... before you conclude anything.

- mvk
    Hi,

I never had a similar report about TAKEphONE. Maybe it was indeed a defected download, or something like that.

Let me know how the suggestions above do.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgewizard View Post
    Hi all,
    Has aynone else experienced this? I installed a trial version of TakePhone and then could hardly hear pTUnes! I checked the preferences and tried adjusting the volume settings, but still no change!
    When I uninstalled Takephone, did a reset, I got my volume back!

Weird huh?

CHeers,
    Kim
    I use DialByPhoto and it works fine. Also UltimatePhone depending what you want to have your phone do. I've used both but didn't use all the features on UltimatePhone so now only use DialByPhoto.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S