1.    #1  
    Since Thursday evening, I am getting the following message every time I send or receive a message on AIM via Mundu:

"AIM - "You are exceeding the typing rate limit of the server."

AIM is working fine from a desktop with no such messages.

Anyone else seeing this? It is very annoying, as I get it every time something comes or goes, which renders the program basically unusable.

I've contacted the good people at Mundu as well....

Any insights or solutions out there?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I am getting the exact same errors. Had to switch to my backup, IM+. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  3.    #3  
    Anyone else? I have not heard back from Mundu.
    yeah i am getting the same thing i had emailed them too... no reply yet... this sucks because its getting annoying. any free alternates for the mean time?
  5.    #5  
    Great news: Just heard from Mundu support. They sent me a new build which fixes this problem. I would encourage others having the issue to contact them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf View Post
    Great news: Just heard from Mundu support. They sent me a new build which fixes this problem. I would encourage others having the issue to contact them.
    can u just post it? Im having the same problem.
    Nevermind... they just emailed me back.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Dude! Thanks!
    i just got my email about it today too! yaya
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Just out of curiosity - you don't have to "migrate" your current license before you upgrade to the version linked here?

2008-06-05 0837: Nevermind - it worked without having to migrate the license. I'm leery of it sometimes, as it's made me do that with other programs.
    Last edited by maneec; 06/05/2008 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Added additional info
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I'm getting that too and can't get into Yahoo as well. I hope this patch fixes AIM at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by ejscarfo View Post
    I'm getting that too and can't get into Yahoo as well. I hope this patch fixes AIM at least.
    There is another thread already on the Yahoo problem -- just search Mundu in the forums and you'll find it. Mundu is promising a fix this week. But with two /different/ issues showing up I wonder if we'd be better off with a new bulld.