Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I have the unlimited data plan but after I sign off fifteen minutes or so go by and I get the message that ask would you like to connect to the internet?Anyone know why?
    Last edited by ICON76; 05/31/2008 at 01:07 AM.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Sprint mobile mail?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDZeD View Post
    Sprint mobile mail?
    Yes I have two different email acounts on my phone.I thought that maybe when I got an new email that's why it would ask me to connect but how would my phone know that I got a new email if I wasn't connected to the internet at the time?
    it could be an app trying to connect & update
    Why sign off? It won't hurt to keep your data connection active all the time if you have an unlimited plan. Many people do so.
    Doesn't keeping the connection active and not signing off drain the battery faster?
    Quote Originally Posted by wildfire070 View Post
    Doesn't keeping the connection active and not signing off drain the battery faster?

Yes, I suppose so. However, it is much more convenient to stay connected. If it doesn't last the whole day, after charging overnight, I guess you would turn it off. I am used the the 700P and my battery lasts all day with an active connection and Chattermail push email. I guess the Centro isn't as long.