1.    #1  
    I apologize if this isn't the right topic to post this under, but I wasn't sure where to put it. If there is a better place please let me know.

Is anyone using this GPS product? Has anyone ever used it for geocaching?

I have several problems and questions:

1. I've had some probems with this product locking up my phone and having to do a soft reset. I had to do this several times in a row within an hour time span. Each time after resetting, it worked for a little while, but then locked up again. Any ideas?

2. Had problems not being able to connect? This happened to me for a full day...the phone couldn't connect to the GPSr. Is this a problem with the BT? Or a problem with the GPS/satellite coverage? Either way, it there a fix?

3. When geocaching, it got me to the right vicinity in the car, but then I couldn't figure out how to make use of the lat/long coords to get to the cache on foot. Anyone have experience with this?

Any help would be appreciated. I've contacted TomTom support, but so far they've not been very helpful. They said I needed to upgrade my software, but I'm already using the latest version. If there is a better place on the forum to post this, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Gschiager; 05/30/2008 at 09:05 AM.
    I use nav 6 plus the palm blue tooth gps unit with out issue. you might want to try updating the palm os on the device. it fixed one issue where it wouldn't sync is blue tooth was turned of when tomtom starts. also have a look at cotogps or gotogps. not sure of the spelling. I used it for trail recording but it should give you some more detailed information for geo caching
  3.    #3  
    thanks, imacdonald!