Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    anyone have a download link for a stable version?
    Opera Mini is no faster than Blazer on my Centro...and Xiino takes about the same time too.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    But is it better, Shneor? I've been waiting to install Opera until I knew that my new Centro was ok in every other way...and I'm still tweaking Blazer settings...Then I look over at my kid's LG Voyager and BAM! What a difference a real browser is. Just like on the computer.
    Hi, I have to admit that it's not better - the best was the Netfront browser. That was just like a "real" browser, but it was before Java. I should try it on my Centro. It worked fine on my Treo 600, but froze my Treo 650 on exit. I think I still have it somewhere.
    Last edited by shneor; 03/09/2009 at 05:11 PM.
    Shneor
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    Hi, I have to admit that it's not better - the best was the Netfront browser. That was just like a "real" browser, but it was before Java. I should try it on my Centro. It worked fine on my Treo 600, but froze my Treo 650 on exit. I think I still have it somewhere.
    I found the WebPro 3.1a patched browser - works fine on my Centro except for a tendency to reset the device on exit.
    Shneor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12