Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I was running office 2007 on XP and SYNCING my treo 755P without any issues. Now I have a new PC with VISTA and I have installed the latest vista palm desktop and am trying to sync with outlook 2007. I tried the Palm outlook 2007 conduit updates and it would not sync. Now, I am using POCKET MIRROR but it will nor sync either.. I get Error 0x8007007e .. The solution on the pocket mirror web site doesnt pertain to my issue. Does anyone know how to resolve so I can sync my contacts, calendar, etc?

Thanks..
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    I was running office 2007 on XP and SYNCING my treo 755P without any issues. Now I have a new PC with VISTA and I have installed the latest vista palm desktop and am trying to sync with outlook 2007. I tried the Palm outlook 2007 conduit updates and it would not sync. Now, I am using POCKET MIRROR but it will nor sync either.. I get Error 0x8007007e .. The solution on the pocket mirror web site doesnt pertain to my issue. Does anyone know how to resolve so I can sync my contacts, calendar, etc?

Thanks..

Here is a link to the Palm WEB site to troubleshoot Outlook Sync problems.

http://www.palm.com/us/support/outlo....html#helppalm

Rich
    Which Palm Desktop are you using? With Vista, you need the 6.2 desktop (the latest version has all the Outlook 2007 patches installed on it), and with XP you need the older version. I am syncing my 755 with one computer that has Vista and my work computer that has XP. Works okay but I do get some duplications in the calendar. I'm using Office 2003 at work, and Office 2007 at home.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."