1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any luck getter Chatter's SMS trigger feature to work with an Everyone.net IMAP account on a 755p? My push was working great until this week when it starting making too many data connections and the battery drain has suddenly gotten out of hand. The frequent data connections (every 2 or 3 minutes) stop when I make Chatter go offline. None of my preferences have changed and my email volume hasn't grown, so I'm not sure of the problem. I'd like to give the SMS trigger a try, but I'm not sure how to set it up with Everyone.net
    Were you in a weak signal area? I am not aware of SMS notification with Everyone.net/ChatterEmail - I found nothing on the site. You can though do user specified interval checking.
  3.    #3  
    I don't think I was having signal problems, I was in all my usual places. But I will try to pay attention to that. I do have my preferences set to require a good signal for data connection. What makes this really frustrating is that a lot of incoming calls are going to voicemail because the data connection is happening so frequently.

I wasn't able to find anything on the Everyone.net website either. The SMS trigger seems much closer to push than the interval checking. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    To set up the trigger in Chatter, you will need an email provider that will text you a SMS message when a new email arrives. I am not sure if Everyone does this or not.

Assuming it does, there is a 'SMS' setting in the respective Chatter Mailbox settings where you can take a consistent alpha string from the SMS notification from Everyone.net and plug it into the 'SMS' setting in Chatter.

That should be enough to trigger Chatter to synch. Good Luck...