1.    #1  
    I've been out of contract for two years and called Sprint on a whim to see if I could get a 700p for free plus free Power Vision.

They were more than happy to give me whatever I want on my plan (my plan already rocks), but had zero 700p's available. Didn't want a 755 nor did I want to pay $200 for one.

So I just bought a 700p on eBay for $90 shipped. Should be here in a week or so.

Hopefully I made the right move. I love my 650, resets aside. Now it's time for a better camera.

Here's what I use: Button Launcher (pressing phone button repeatedly allows you to select different apps, same with the four "home" buttons). Will it work on 700p?

CallRec. Will it work?

Gmaps. That should work fine.

TomTom6: That should work fine?

Nervous. Hope I did the right thing!

-Nick.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    you're right about gmaps....and I'm going to go check out button launcher. I do suggest you do the update to the 755 firmware. (see this forum) it may have been the hard reset and subsequent selective reinstalling (though I doubt it), but he treo has reset, as far as I know, once in the week that I've had it this was, vs. 2x/day the other way.
    I was on the road and my 650 blew a gasket. I had the insurance people send me a replacement and it was a 700p. I had everything backed up on a card using Backupman so i did a backup on the new unit. I have maybe 6 simple apps-BigClock etc. Everything went fine. 3 days later I woke up in the wee hours of the night and my phone was illuminated with the CONTACTS and CALL LOGS buttons on the bottom of the phone blinking/buzzing feverishly. I had to do a reset to get it to stop. The next night the same thing except this time It took 3-4 resets to get it to stop. BigClock was set to go off each morning. Last night I did NOT have the alarm set and all was fine. I just arrived home and will 'overlay' the new Palm software for the 700p. Any ideas? I know the drill on exactly how I should've hotsync'd but I wasn't home and couldn't wait.