1.    #1  
    all the games on the Sprint website that I like aren't compatible with the Centro. Where else can I get good games?

TIA!
    There are loads of games for PalmOS. Start at Astraware, then google PalmOS games. You might take a look in the software forum here too.
    Look at software on TreoCentral. It has it broken down in Categories. Some are free and some have free trials. One game I found that is free is Sea War. It's like Battleship. Another one I like and have had forever is Salexo's No Limit Texas Hold 'Em Poker. It it the BEST Texas Hold 'Em out there. You have to Google it to find it. Free to try; $9.99 to buy. Both are good games.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    Pdamill recently made all their PalmOS games freeware. Available here

Also, another developer, Ellams, has also made their's free, available here

I haven't tried the ones from Ellams, but the ones from PdaMill work well and the graphics/sound effects are top notch.

Have fun!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    What I have on my phone are:

-Bejeweled (Astraware) - Tetis genre like puzzle game
    -Titanic (Astraware) - Search game
    -TextTwist (Astraware) - Word search game
    -Village Sim (Last Day of Work) - title pretty much says it
    -DopeWars (Free) - buy and sell drugs to make money =P
    Multiplayer Championship Poker (Real Dice)
    -Vegas Blackjack (Electron Hut)
    -Mobie Brain Trainer (Filao)
    -LJP - a NES/SNES/Genesis/etc emulator

A free puzzle game that I used to have on my phone is called Vexed. SFCave is also another free game you might want to check out if you don't want to spend money.

I prefer Bejeweled over Bejeweled 2, because I like that it takes up less ram, and the game goes much quicker. You might want to check out both before settling on which one you want (or maybe you want both.)

floridatony: Have you tried the Real Dice Multiplayer Championship Poker and compared the two? Just curious, because I haven't tried out the Salexo one.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerorne View Post
    What I have on my phone are:

-Bejeweled (Astraware) - Tetis genre like puzzle game
    -Titanic (Astraware) - Search game
    -TextTwist (Astraware) - Word search game
    -Village Sim (Last Day of Work) - title pretty much says it
    -DopeWars (Free) - buy and sell drugs to make money =P
    Multiplayer Championship Poker (Real Dice)
    -Vegas Blackjack (Electron Hut)
    -Mobie Brain Trainer (Filao)
    -LJP - a NES/SNES/Genesis/etc emulator

A free puzzle game that I used to have on my phone is called Vexed. SFCave is also another free game you might want to check out if you don't want to spend money.

I prefer Bejeweled over Bejeweled 2, because I like that it takes up less ram, and the game goes much quicker. You might want to check out both before settling on which one you want (or maybe you want both.)

floridatony: Have you tried the Real Dice Multiplayer Championship Poker and compared the two? Just curious, because I haven't tried out the Salexo one.
    Yea I did. Still like the one by Salexo. Just a personal preference. Give it a try. I am with you on Bejeweled. I am satisfied with the first one.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    Check out Deluxeware. I have their bowling and pool games, both top notch.

LJP is Great! Ceck it out and read up on it at little-john.net
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Warfare, Inc is the best game for pam ever
    Also, check out Astraware's website, the have oodles of good games.