1.    #1  
    I have searched extensively and found no answers. I have had EAS working great then today I got some resets and had to Hard Reset. When I restored my EAS keeps telling me to push the sync button and apparrently doesn't complete the initial sync... I even tried using a 2 day old set of restore files and as soon as I try to sync it fails again.

I have been able to reenable it in the past by completing the initial sync before restoring and in the past when I restored the direct push remained enabled...not any more.

I tried erasing the 4.01 upgrade as EAS direct push works fine with the 3.5.4 that comes stock on the 755 but when I try it after a restore it won't let me into Versamail saying "another version was found.

Can someone tell me how to roll back my VM to 3.5.4 without a complete clean install...I have dozens of programs and would really like to avoid this if at ALL possible...

Any help or insight is appreciated

Cheers,
    Dragonman
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Since Versamail is in ROM, I would delete the 4.01 and then delete any files related to Versamail that gets recreated in RAM. This should remove whatever trace there is of 4.01.

I had a very similar problem when I had my 755, but I able to simply delete 4.0.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
  3.    #3  
    I tried that but when I go back to the Email prog it errors out saying the version isn't correct...If someone could point me to a 3.5.4 installer that'd be PERFECT...otherwise it looks like a LONG clean install process
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com