1.    #1  
    Just bought 2 650 verizon palms off ebay. Hoping all works well. Any suggstions. One for my one for wife. Will I be able sync are calenders using infared? That's the main purpose for buying them.
    There are a couple of third party apps that will allow you to sync your calendars. One is called SyncUs, but I can't remember the other name. You can check at MyTreo.net as Alli Flowers often pushes the other one (that I can't remember). Other than that, I know of no means of syncing your calendars without asking for other issues.
  3.    #3  
    is it possible then to sync the calenders via a usb? We dont use a desktop for our calender and don't really want to now. Hoping that each with a palm we will be able to keep our calenders tied together....any more thoughts.
    Well where do you each maintain seperate calendars, do you each have your own PC? Do you each use Outlook? Outlook has an option to "Open a Shared Calendar" ; you can then sync to Outlook for your calendar and contacts.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  5.    #5  
    we each maintain a hard calendar (pen and paper).