Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    So, I just did the new treo update. I also just started syncing my treo with outlook 2007.

    It worked fine for a few days, and now the conduit keeps changing to "do nothing". I've searched and found some stuff about this, but most of the fixes are related to VersaMail and EAS accounts which I don't have or use.

    Is there anything I can look for? I chatted with Palm, and they were very unhelpful as usual. Doing a hard reset, and renaming my backup folder made the calendar sync work.

    The only programs that I have that I think would interfere are Agendus pro, and whatever else came down with the treo 680 update. I'm using a ATT (formerly cingular) phone.

    Help!
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by naked View Post
    So, I just did the new treo update. I also just started syncing my treo with outlook 2007.

    It worked fine for a few days, and now the conduit keeps changing to "do nothing". I've searched and found some stuff about this, but most of the fixes are related to VersaMail and EAS accounts which I don't have or use.

    Is there anything I can look for? I chatted with Palm, and they were very unhelpful as usual. Doing a hard reset, and renaming my backup folder made the calendar sync work.

    The only programs that I have that I think would interfere are Agendus pro, and whatever else came down with the treo 680 update. I'm using a ATT (formerly cingular) phone.

    Help!
    I have a very similar issue but mine involves both the calendar and my contacts not syncing. I use the palm desktop, but I even tried switching to (outlook after doing the update) and still neither will sync. Actually if I try to change it to default to sync rather than do nothing, usually the hotsync manager shuts down. do you have this problem as well? hope you/we get an answer soon!
  3. #3  
    Had the same problem as well. The outlook conduit that comes with Palm Desktop is not very robust. It's actually terrible. It fails to sync and has even made me lose my entire outlook calendar a couple of times. I switched to Pocketmirror and have had flawless syncs for months with multiple computers. $29.99 investment but well worth it.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by akoryj View Post
    I have a very similar issue but mine involves both the calendar and my contacts not syncing. I use the palm desktop, but I even tried switching to (outlook after doing the update) and still neither will sync. Actually if I try to change it to default to sync rather than do nothing, usually the hotsync manager shuts down. do you have this problem as well? hope you/we get an answer soon!
    You aren't using Versamail with EAS are you? If so, that is the reason. EAS disables your local syncing for contacts and calendar.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by akoryj View Post
    I have a very similar issue but mine involves both the calendar and my contacts not syncing. I use the palm desktop, but I even tried switching to (outlook after doing the update) and still neither will sync. Actually if I try to change it to default to sync rather than do nothing, usually the hotsync manager shuts down. do you have this problem as well? hope you/we get an answer soon!
    Yes, my hotsync crashes if I do this as well.
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    You aren't using Versamail with EAS are you? If so, that is the reason. EAS disables your local syncing for contacts and calendar.
    I did come across the EAS info on the net, but I don't use Versamail. I created some dummy accounts and deleted the default, but didn't change anything.

    L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
  7. #7  
    Thanks for the tips...as soon as i turned off versa mail hot sync and reset outlook to sync, everything started working fine!!!

Posting Permissions