1.    #1  
    Since I had already posted twice today in this forum and made suggestions for TAKEphONE, I thought, I might as well suggest a few changes/additions for 2day also.

Suggestion 1:
    Currently *2day* is displayed in the Status Bar on the top left corner, instead, just like in TAKEphONE, the Service Providers name should be displayed when the phone is on. For, when the phone is off, look at suggestion 2.

Suggestion 2:
    When the phone is turned off, instead of displaying *2day* in the upper left corner, I suggest that it should state *PHONE OFF* or *FLIGHT MODE*. That would be far more accurate in indicating the status and would be far more functional than displaying *2day* there. Also, for those of us who travel often and have to deal with, not so bright flight attendants, it would be helpful in convinving them that the phone is actually turned off while there is no way to switch of the PDA itself.

PS: If the concern is, branding of the software, then I suggest that, *PHONE OFF* or *FLIGHT MODE* and *2day* can flash alternately, just like in the case of roaming, wherin the *Service Providers Name* and *Roaming* keeps flashing alternately.

Suggestion 3:
    In the status bar on the top, currently 2day displays the *Service Provider Name* or *2day*, Call Rec/Voice Memo Icon, Email Icon, Sound Icon, Bluetooth Icon, Network Signal Icon & Battery Icon. My suggestion is to make the Email Icon & Sound Icons also functional, similiar to how the Bluetooth Icon works. Basically just as when you press on the Bluetooth Icon it takes yout to the Bluetooth page, the same way, the Email Icon should take yout to the Email program and the Sound Icon should take you to the Sounds setting page. Also it would be nice to add a *SMS Icon* to the status bar with a similiar functionality of showing number of unread SMS messages and the Icon linking to the MEssaging program.

Suggestion 4:
    How about Combining 2Day with TAKEphONE.
    Basically I personally would love to be able to have the entire functionality of 2Day as my Main page in TAKEphONE. More importantly, I would like to be able to have the functionality and items displayed on the main page of 2Day incorporated as the Main page for TAKEphONE. When I were to start pressing buttons TAKEphONE would then immediately display the search results as it does now or go to the dialler page if it determines that I am attempting to dial a number rather than do a search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Suggestion 3:
    ......My suggestion is to make the Email Icon & Sound Icons also functional, similiar to how the Bluetooth Icon works. Basically just as when you press on the Bluetooth Icon it takes yout to the Bluetooth page, the same way, the Email Icon should take yout to the Email program ....... Also it would be nice to add a *SMS Icon* to the status bar with a similiar functionality of showing number of unread SMS messages and the Icon linking to the MEssaging program.
    Actually 2Day already does this. Not only is the email active, but it drops down a list of email accounts showing the number of messages, and clicking on that will bring you to the email application, and the selected account.

I believe the SMS icon is already there, and works as you suggest as well (I don't use SMS much, but I do recall it working the way you suggest).