Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    sorry i seem to have alot of questions..

Everytime my centro resets, the time will go off by abit, and this adds up over days..

i need something to sync my time on my centro automatically, either over the internet or thru hotsync, any recommendations? thanks a million!
    My guess is that you have your Date/Time set to do "nothing" in preferences upon reset. You can change it to automatically update right in preferences. There are some advantages for leaving it at do "nothing," however. Having it automatically update runs the battery down during the course of the day as it connects and double checks the time periodically. I keep mine set at nothing and then manually update it after a reset myself. If you are getting that many resets you may want to consider a trial of SafeGuard to see if that will help you locate the source(s) of your device crashes. Best wishes.

Stu
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    thanks for the quick reply.

Problem is, my network do not provide for auto updating of time, so i cant choose that option.

Pertaining to your issue of battery drain due to periodic updates, i was thinking more of a software that syncs to the net once a day, or at intervals i set it to sync at.

Tried JSJ time-sync, but it messes up my time instead.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    You can use NVBackup to sync time after a backup, not sure if Centro compatible. Same for Palmary Clock Wireless.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulster View Post
    You can use NVBackup to sync time after a backup, not sure if Centro compatible. Same for Palmary Clock Wireless.
    Thanks! Palmary Clock looks mighty good!

But i noticed i cant get it to be the first prog to run after a power off. Sortof like a keyguard so i can check the time quick. Any helper progs that can assign which app to run first when i turn on my phone?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Have a look at Event Launcher by one of the people over at 1src (think programmer called I Luv My Mum or similar)
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulster View Post
    Have a look at Event Launcher by one of the people over at 1src (think programmer called I Luv My Mum or similar)
    Close enough, it's I love my mom. Luke's home page is here and has several nice (IIRC all but 1 are free) apps. Here's a download link to latest release (beta, but solid): Event Launcher 3.01b3. And the current discussion at 1src is here.