Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Looks like there's an update available and it has resolved my past problem whereby powering off my bluetooth headphone (Motorola S9) first was causing my 755P to go into a re-boot loop. The new shortcuts added directly onto the Gateway screen sure is convienent.
    NeoTreo,

Did you install this new version right over the old - or did you have to follow their uninstall procedure on their website -> http://www.softick-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=846
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Howdy Mouse -

I am so glad I purchased Softick AG from the TreoCentral store who alerted me via email to the update.

I followed the manufacturer's instructions found in their readme.txt file which was part of the ZIP files - I deleted all the previous "AG" files from the 755p, did a soft reset and synced just the "audiogateway.prc". Don't know what the other "AG" files were (deleted & on the updated ZIP) but everything runs smooth with just the audiogateway.prc sync.
    In this instance, uninstalling the file made no difference. I over-wrote on mine and uninstalled on the wife's - both are still slow.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTreo View Post
    Howdy Mouse -

I am so glad I purchased Softick AG from the TreoCentral store who alerted me via email to the update.

I followed the manufacturer's instructions found in their readme.txt file which was part of the ZIP files - I deleted all the previous "AG" files from the 755p, did a soft reset and synced just the "audiogateway.prc". Don't know what the other "AG" files were (deleted & on the updated ZIP) but everything runs smooth with just the audiogateway.prc sync.
    NeoTreo,

Installed the updated SAG last night - works GREAT! The best yet for me.

Thanks!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p