Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    My life is getting increasingly complex, both with work and home. I need to get organized and have a way to balance everything I need to do during the day. I know people use the calendar and tasks to do this, but I also know that there are several software programs to do this. Anyone have any suggestions?
    I like Life Balance.

Compared to various outlines and memo/tasks combos, it provides a framework for prioritizing and relating tasks to higher goals, but it prefers a simple hierarchy and relatively coarse-grained items. They offer a free trial.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Natara Software has one that might interest you - http://www.natara.com//

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    I like Life Balance.

Compared to various outlines and memo/tasks combos, it provides a framework for prioritizing and relating tasks to higher goals, but it prefers a simple hierarchy and relatively coarse-grained items. They offer a free trial.
    Life Balance is awesome.. I purchased the combination PC and Palm software, because at this time there is no easy way to do multiple databases, ie: Work and Home.

So I manage my "Home" list on the Treo itself and all of my work processes and tasks in the PC version.

Not so much at work, but at home, Life Balance is also great about reminding me that I've been neglecting something, such as "Household Duties", it'll start pushing those sort of things up to the top of the list if I haven't done some chores around the house/yard/etc recently.