1.    #1  
    Chattermail is causing periodic soft resets on my Centro. So...I'm wondering if anyone can share their experiences with Agendusmail set up with IMAP.
    Thanks,Mark
    Mark Bergman
    This may not be helpful, but ChatterEmail was the first application I installed on my Centro (GSM) and I've not had any resets that can be attributed to it, other than on the first day while setting-up accounts (this happened on my 650 as well, under similar circumstances, so I assume this is a CM problem and is not Centro specific).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Bergman View Post
    Chattermail is causing periodic soft resets on my Centro. So...I'm wondering if anyone can share their experiences with Agendusmail set up with IMAP.
    Thanks,Mark
    More likely cause of your resets is not a Chattermail, but other program running. Have you install anything that did not come with Centro?
  4.    #4  
    I've installed lots, but the resets occur while Chatter is running. Very difficult to diagnose even with CrashGuard.
    Mark Bergman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Bergman View Post
    I've installed lots, but the resets occur while Chatter is running. Very difficult to diagnose even with CrashGuard.
    I wopuld recommend to do a clean install starting with Chatter and see if your phone crashes. Then install other apps one by one while chatter is running and see which one is causing a reset. Good luck