Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I use to have a Treo 650, then Treo 700p then I went to Blackberry land and was satisfied with the device but not completely. I now have a Sprint Mogul but the battery drain quickly. I was wondering if I should get a Treo 755p. What are the improvements over the 700p? Please help me decide.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I had a 650 that was aging. Upgraded to a 755P. Sound is better, still have Palm OS one handed operation, screen is brighter, and unit is a bit lighter and fits in hand better. Ringer MAY be a bit softer. Centro may be good, but keyboard close together and screen smaller. Battery life even less than 755P
    I made the move from a 700p to a 755p. Just the removal of the antenna, the different feel of the paint to be less slippery, and the fact that it's a little lighter make a huge difference. Others have reported that it's more reliable, but my 700p was solid.

I was a big fan of the PPC6700, which I had prior to my 700p, so I can't tell you whether it's a good move overall, but I'm very happy with my 755.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    I have a 755p im getting rid of if you decide to make the move.
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    I have a 755p im getting rid of if you decide to make the move.

Are you leavling the 755p, or is that an extra one?

If leaving, why and for what?

BB
    I have a Motorola Q9C now.
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    I have a Motorola Q9C now.
    As an old Palmer I do not understand how you can give it up:

Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
    Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
    For saints have hands that pilgrims’ hands do touch,
    And palm to palm is holy palmers’ kiss.

BB
    Opera Mini 4.1 loads xbox360.ign.com in about 30 seconds from click to completely finished and STABLE...