1.    #1  
    I just had to swap out my Centro yesterday and I have a new "folder" in the file tree when I go to save something - its called "Blackberry" and has many subfolders.. I haven't done a search, but is this something new? why would I have Blackberry info on my Centro?
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Is this on your microSD card? The only logical thing came to my mind was, the microSD was at least once inserted to a blackberry device. It automatically added to the card, the same way as if you inserted the card to the any palm OS device and it create a palm/launcher folder in it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynet View Post
    Is this on your microSD card? The only logical thing came to my mind was, the microSD was at least once inserted to a blackberry device. It automatically added to the card, the same way as if you inserted the card to the any palm OS device and it create a palm/launcher folder in it.

Well a great big DUH to me.. I had forgotten that one of the Sprint techs tested my card the other day to see if it was working - I didn't see what he used to check, but he must have inserted it into a blackberry. Thanks wynet!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro