Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I know it was supposedly possible to pair the 650 and T5, although I never got it to work. I would love to get more use of my still very capable T5, and take advantage of that screen.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    If the T5 has bluetooth it shouldn't be a problem. I have done it with my Clie TH55, Clie UX50, and the Tapwave Zodiac.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    If someone could help me with the process. It looks like to pair it with the 650, I was supposed to download the update. Then go to Bluetooth --> Pref -->Setup Devices --> Phone Setup --> PalmOne --> Treo650 --> Create a activation key for pairing --> Confirm connection to phone.

I can connect to the Centro pretending it's a 650 (because there is no Centro option to choose from)

Then do I set up the network preferences? Input phone number, [username]@sprintpcs.com, and password?

I assume that means use my phone's phone number, and the username and password that my phone uses to connect to the internet. But the phone was automatically setup for a network connection. I don't remember creating my own password. How do I find this out?
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic