1.    #1  
    I have a 755p with Verizon. I have problems quite often syncing the handheld with my Palm desktop software. I have a Vista operating system. Sometimes it works and often it doesn't. When it doesn't, it always gets stuck on the calendar. If I have the desktop override the handheld it will sync but not if I want the handheld to overwrite the desktop. Problem is most of the stuff I enter I do on the handheld so if I had it sync by overriding the handheld, I'd lose all that data. HELP!!
    download dbscan or tealscan and have it look at your databases. You may have a corrupt database.
  3.    #3  
    will try -- thanks
    I always have problems with the calendar (even with overwrite set).

This works 95% of the time for me.
    - remove from usb cable
    - remove memory chip
    - remove battery
    - put battery back in
    - wait until fully reboots
    - connect back to usb cable
    - SUCCESSFULLY SNYC!!!
    - put memory chip back in

I won't say all steps are necessary, but this almost always works for me. Mac or Windoze.

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
    You will probably have as much success with checking the cable and/or using a different USB port. I have one cable that is a little loose and causes me a headache - I just threw it away.

Ben