1.    #1  
    It was suppose to release today but Houston AT&T stores do not have it yet. Jawbone site is crawling so cant order online either. Any lucky guy have this yet? How is it?
    http://www.engadget.com/2008/05/15/a...-and-unboxing/
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    I got one today. So far, it actually stays paired to my 700p (which the Jawbone 1 doesn't). It's only been a few hours, so it may be too soon to say for sure. Incoming audio definitely sounds better, outgoing I think is about the same. A jabra eargel fits very nicely on it, so I don't have to use the hook which I can't stand... Overall I would say it's a nice step up from the previous version. My only gripe would be that the answer/hang up button is a bit too easy to push. I have hung up on people accidently adjusting the piece in my ear...
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Ordered one today. May even have it tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
    Any clue about a carry case. This was my biggest gripe with the original.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    It seems the Bluetooth issues just don't end with the Treo devices. I have the Motorola H350 and H700. Both of these seem to work great on other devices but it's snap, crackle pop all day long for me on my 700P and 700WX. Switched to the Jawbone 2 and I like it. It does everything it states it will do with one caviat. You have to keep the tiny little sensor in contact with your cheek. When you like on your back gravity pulls it away and you have to hold it which defeats the purpose of hands free. Since the button resides under the outer skin of the device, you have to exercise caution holding it to your face as too much pressure will activate the button and hang up on your caller.

I'm in search for an ear gel that may allow me to "screw" the device into my ear for a sturdy fit and mesh with the skin. We'll see. Till then now lying down on the job. Works great in the car, wind and around noisy environments. The noise assasin in really cool. Tested it on my buddy that always yells at you if you're on speaker, cell or Bluetooth device and he couldnt tell. I use it with my computer to chat on Skype and as a wireless headset for web conferences with no problems.

Things I'm happy with
    - Size
    - Color
    - No annoying flashing blue strobe
    - Noise Assasin

Things I'd improve
    - the fit
    - maybe a rocker for volume, but I really don't care too much about that as I stay on noise assasin.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant