1.    #1  
    Any chance of having takephone change the LED state to green or red, (or green then red when powered) when a vmail is waiting?

Good for us Centro/680 owners.
    Last edited by mogulman; 05/19/2008 at 10:19 PM.
    Butler can do that.

With Butler, you can set Voicemail to: Red, Green, Orange, Fast green, Slow green or Slow orange.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Has butler actually updated so this will work? The version i'm running (4.04) has the LED control option but it doesn't work.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    I've got version 4.86, and just tested it, and apparently, it doesn't work right. I never noticed this before, because I really don't rely on it notifying me of a voicemail, only if I have an alert.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
  5.    #5  
    Yeah.. I'd pay extra for it, but not for a whole new app. Takephone already flashes an Icon for vmail. I was thinking it might not be that hard to hook into the LCD API.
    I have Butler v 4.71 and am able to control my LED to stay solid Green when I have a VM (emal, text, as well).
  7.    #7  
    Doh.. I meant LED state. Not sure why I said LCD.

Anyway.. Tried Butler. Made my phone unstable.

Phonedisconnect is kind of cool, except it changes the LED for missed calls/SMS/ etc.. Not vmail. I do like the way it changes it to green on battery, but flashes Green and Red on power. So you can still see what is happening. Just wished it was triggered by vmail rather then missed calls.