1.    #1  
    Looking for a good bluetooth headset that works with an AT@T Centro. Does anyone know if a Plantronics 520 Voyager works with the Centro? All suggestions are welcome. Thanks
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saftasaba View Post
    Looking for a good bluetooth headset that works with an AT@T Centro. Does anyone know if a Plantronics 520 Voyager works with the Centro? All suggestions are welcome. Thanks
    I use the Plantronics 640 and it works very well. But I primarily use a Bluant Speakerphone.
    motorola 700 works great
    I recently reviewed the Jabra BT8040 Bluetooth Headset for TreoCentral
    While it hasn't yet been put up, I really like this headset and would recommend it without hesitation. It has good range and clarity.

Here are a few of the features:

Very small and lightweight - maybe 10 grams
    Acoustic shock protection
    Digital sound enhancement via DSP technology
    Good talk time and stand-by times
    Good range - was around 60-65 feet for me
    A2DP capable - listen to music devices
    Voice dialing
    Multi-point - be connected to 2 devices simultaneously
    I've tried several from $24-$89 until I found the right one for me. The BEST I've found is the Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset. It worked so well I bought two, a silver & a black. It's only $29.95 and can be found on this site or even at WalMart. Everything about this headset is great, size, fit, sound (including volume level). Don't let the low price fool you. I prefer this one over the $89 one.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S